Bromyard Christmas Lights 2017 Programme
Detailed programme for 2017 Bromyard Christmas Lights switch-on day – Saturday 18th November 2017.
- Tea & Coffee at the Conquest Theatre – 10.30am until 12.30pm
- Bringsty Forge Christmas event – 10.30am to 4.30pm
- Peal in the Christmas Season – St Peter’s Church – 11.00 to 12.00 Noon and 2.00 to 3.00pm
- Christmas Bazaar at the Public Hall. Including Crafts, Face Painting, Cakes, Charity Tombola & Refreshments – 11.00 to 5.00pm
- St Michael’s Hospice Christmas Fair at the Falcon Mews – 11.00am to 4.30pm
- Santa’s Parade from the Leisure Centre to Santa’s Workshop – 12.45pm
- Santa’s Workshop at Falcon Mews – 1.00pm to 4.30pm
- Refreshments in Square by Cafe in the Corner – Food and bar – 2.00pm to 6.30pm
- Children’s roundabout in the Square – 2.00 to 4.30pm
- Bromyard History Society Christmas Fair – 2.00 to 5.00pm
- Music in the Square by Viv & Huw – 3.00pm to 4.00pm
- Bromyard Wind Band and Choral Society 4.00pm to 5.00pm
- Switch on by Pam Guiver in the Square – 5.00pm
- Music in the Square by local cover band, Frontrunner – 5.15pm to 6.00pm
- Live broadcast “The Exterminating Angel” from the New York Metropolitan Opera at the Conquest Theatre – starts at 5.55pm
PLUS MANY OTHER CHRISTMAS EVENTS AROUND THE TOWN
Lights will be switched on this year by Pam Guiver, who is Herefordshire’s Volunteer of the Year, for her 40 years work with the Girl Guides
Before Pam pulls the switch, BBC Hereford and Worcester’s own Toni McDonald will present prizes to the winners of the Bromyard Chamber of Commerce annual Shop Window Competition.
Traders decorated their windows for the event, which yearly attracts a crowd of several thousand. We are delighted to again have Bromyard Mayor, Fred Clark, and his Mayoress to judge the window displays..