Bromyard Christmas Lights 2018 Programme
The programme for 2019 Christmas Lights will be announced closer to the day. However if you take a look at the 2018 programme below you will get a good idea of what to expect.
Detailed programme for 2018 Bromyard Christmas Lights switch-on day – Saturday 17th November 2018.
- 10.30am – 3.30pm: Christmas Bazaar + Tea & Coffee at the Conquest Theatre
- 11am – 12 noon & 2pm – 3pm: Peal in the Christmas Season – St. Peter’s Church
- 11am – 4.30pm: St. Michael’s Hospice Christmas Fair at the Falcon Mews
- 11.00am – 4.00pm – Kempson Players Christmas Fair at the Public Hall
- 11.00am – 4.45pm – Artists Card Fair and Pop-up café at the Chapel Gallery
- 11.00am to 3.00pm Fairground organ in Square
- 12.45pm: Santa’s Parade from the Leisure Centre to Santa’s Workshop
- 1pm – 6.30pm: Santa’s Workshop at the Falcon Mews
- 1.00pm – 3.30pm: REAL reindeer – Have your photograph taken with Santa’s favourite reindeer – Pump St
- 2pm – 6.30pm: Refreshments by Café on the Corner with Food and a Bar
- 2pm – 6.30pm: Children’s Swing-Boats in the Square
- 2.00pm – 5.00pm: Bromyard History Society Christmas Fair – Mulled drinks and minced pies, cake & preserve and book stalls. Exhibition
- 3pm – 5pm: Music in the Square including Bromyard Wind Band, Choral Society and sing-a-long Christmas Carols with Vicki Shortland around the Tree
- 3pm – 5pm Hannah Clayton sings in the Square
- 5.00pm: Switch on in the Square by Edgar Whiteley
- 5.15pm – 6.30pm: Live Music in the Square from “THE LOST PATH”
- 7.30pm: Steve Legg: 30th Anniversary Tour at Conquest Theatre
PLUS MANY OTHER CHRISTMAS EVENTS AROUND THE TOWN
LED wands on sale by Bromyard Christmas Lights. Please buy from our volunteer sellers – all profits go back into the lights fund.
First Aid post in St Michaels Hospice shop, Broad Street (close to the Square)